Monday, April 7, 2014

Can-U-Not's ArtWalk 4/7/2014

It's been a while since I've posted, but don't worry, I have a good excuse. I've been real busy knitting for an Art Walk hosted by Joellen of Can-U-Not. Additionally, I got a new camera (a Nikon D3200) so get ready for more pictures (once I get used to this thing). 



Here's a some before shots. I don't have much because I got the camera towards the end of my knitting spree :(  





And here's some during the event shots. The event was really great, there were really discounted clothing on sale, great music, and a Mexican food truck on the side of the road. I sold beanies, croptops, scarves, and headbands. In the end, I sold two beanies, which I think was very successful for my first event. I can't wait to go to more. 












Speaking of more events, I'll be attending MOCA (Movement of the Creative Arts) Event hosted by my church. 15% of the proceeds go to a charity that they sponsor (instead of the one I usually donate to), and I'm definitely looking forward to it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment