Wednesday, July 9, 2014

The things I do for love

Recently I decided to begin listing "Ready to Ship" wear to fill up my shop a bit more. So in between summer school, I've been taking photos, modeling, editing, posting, etc. etc. etc. whew. Sorry I've been gone, but it's so hard for me to remember to blog. I'm doing my best promise! 

On another note, I wanted to talk to you a bit about my summer sweaters. Some people ask me why I would knit such a thing in this unforgivable heat (I live in Southern California), but my simple answer is that I love sweaters too much to get rid of them altogether, even for a season. That's why I decided to knit this with nice, soft cotton yarn. The cotton helps you breathe, but gives you the nice huggable feeling sweaters have (is that just me?). 

The sweater shown here is ready to ship, but customizable ones are available! 
Ready to Ship: https://www.etsy.com/listing/195810678/ready-to-ship-blue-green-summer-sweater?
Customizable/Made to Order: https://www.etsy.com/listing/191192181/hand-knit-oversized-sweater-cotton?

(P.S. I've been trying to edit my own photos, so they may be a little weird. Forgive me!)















No comments:

Post a Comment