Monday, August 24, 2015

Monday Moodboard Set 1 [ Journey ]

I'm a Pinterest addict. I use it almost daily for a little dose of inspiration, and I love using it to organize those bits and pieces into comprehensive categories. Nowadays though, instead of meandering through the never-ending links and pictures, I've been using it to create mood-boards for the rebranding of my store. It got me thinking about using Pinterest more thoughtfully and purposefully. Even though I use my usual general boards for outfits, DIYs, hobbies, etc., I've never made one where I incorporated each of these in one "themed" board. 

Here's my first attempt at one, and I've found the experience very fulfilling (especially since it gives me a great excuse to pin more). Also, since I love visually categorizing images, so it's great that I'm able to put all my favorite pins into one visually pleasing moodboard with a all-around theme. 

This set is inspired by my new scarf called "Journey". It celebrates individuality, the unique journey each person goes through, experiencing new things, and going out of your comfort zone. The set really shows what I've been inspired by lately; natural beauty, colors, and scenery. 


From left to right: 1 / 2 / 3 / Background


From left to right: 1 / 2 / 3 / Background


From left to right: 1 / 2 / 3 / Background

No comments:

Post a Comment